Position: Concrete Laborer
Reports to: Concrete Foreman and Operations Manager
This individual must possess not only outstanding technical skills, but the desire to learn and grow professionally, along with the ability to see the “big picture”, and most important, the desire to perform as a member of a team. The ideal candidate will be honest, confident, positive, and enthusiastic about building a successful team.
Responsibilities and Skills Required
- Perform tasks involving physical labor for concrete and masonry construction projects
- May operate a variety of hand and power tools
- May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces and concrete forms, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris and remove waste materials
- May assist other craft workers
- Train new laborers on application techniques
- Able to take direction from Foreman and work as a team with other crew members
- Make a personal commitment to the Foreman and other team members to do your very best every day
- Exhibit a positive attitude & look through the job to anticipate what to do next
- Work drug and alcohol free at all times, sign company drug policy statement
- Be available to work weekends and out of town when necessary
- Ability to direct crew members on work that you are executing
To apply, please send your contact information to email@example.com.