Position: Paving Laborer
Reports to: Paving Foreman and Operations Director
This individual must possess not only outstanding technical skills, but the desire to learn and grow professionally, along with the ability to see the “big picture”, and most important, the desire to perform as a member of a team. The ideal candidate will be honest, confident, positive, and enthusiastic about building a successful team. Experience on in the paving industry or construction is important.
Responsibilities and Skills Required
- Safely and proficiently operate equipment and lay out large and small jobs
- If needed, safely drive tool truck with trailer when necessary and maintain a valid and acceptable Class C license
- Safely load, unload equipment when necessary
- Rake asphalt, use a roller & loader and & handle all other applicable paving processes as assigned
- Able to take direction from either Foreman and work as a team with other crew members
- Make a personal commitment to the Foremen and other team members to do your very best every day
- Exhibit a positive attitude
- Look through the job to anticipate what to do next
- Work drug and alcohol free at all times
- Be available to work weekends and out of town when necessary
- Ability to direct crew members on work that you are executing
To apply, please send your contact information to email@example.com.