Position: Striping Laborer
Reports to: Striping Lead and Operations Manager
This individual must possess not only outstanding technical skills, but the desire to learn and grow professionally, along with the ability to see the “big picture,” and most important, the desire to perform as a member of a team. The ideal candidate will be honest, confident, positive, and enthusiastic about building a successful team.
Responsibilities and Skills Required
- This full-time position will join our operations team and support our paving, sealcoating and concrete teams and will include but is not limited to the following job functions:
- Performs striping and sealcoating work for Homeowners Associations, commercial, retail and industrial sites.
- Experience in road and parking lot striping a plus.
- Ability to operate and maintain airless striping machine.
- Candidate must be able to do manual labor and withstand variable weather conditions.
- Be available to travel, and work weekends, holiday and/or overtime as needed.
- Willing to learn to operate equipment for all phases of work.
- Willing to support asphalt, seal and concrete crew as required.
- Experience and a Class A license are a plus but not a requirement.
- Minimum three years of experience preferred.
- A valid driver’s Class C license is required (if driving).
- Able to take direction from Foreman and work as a team with other crew members
- Make a personal commitment to the Foreman and other team members to do your very best every day
- Exhibit a positive attitude & look through the job to anticipate what to do next
- Work drug and alcohol free at all times, sign company drug policy statement
- Be available to work weekends and out of town when necessary
To apply, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.