You’re the face of your community—make sure you look the part.
Nonprofit organizations often have unique budget requirements and other needs that have to be taken into consideration when planning for any sort of construction or paving project. In addition to our commercial and residential projects, we have successfully completed many projects for schools, churches, and other public and non-public agencies.
What do we bring to the table? Detailed property inspections, color-coded diagrams that clearly explain exactly what is included in the bid, reliable and dependable scheduling and communications, and an overall trustworthy partner for your paving or concrete project. We have the experience and knowledge to work with your organization efficiently, effectively, and thoughtfully.
- Certified Small Business (SBE)
- Certified Women Owned Business (WBE)
- Insured to $5,000,000 – Certificate of Insurance available upon request
- Bonding Capacity – $1,000,000 per project, $7,500,000 aggregate
- Contractor’s License #717849, Classification A
- Federal I.D. #77-0420591 Incorporated