GREEN SECTION HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO RAIN!!!
The roads will not be closed tomorrow 12/5 within the Green Section – Stay Dry Everybody!
PROJECT UPDATE: As of today we have successfully completed the repair areas within the RED & BLUE sections. This was the majority of the repair work needed within the community to get us through the winter and prepare for the asphalt overlay in the early Spring of 2019.
What is Left? The Green section repairs. A few small areas lwhich will not necessarily impact the entire community nor Green section.
and…. The Overlay in the Spring (Dates TBD)
How Will I know When The Green Section Will be Completed? The remaining small areas of the green section may be completed within a partial day and will not cause a major impact on the community. You will see the orange Road Closed or No Parking Signs refreshed with the new date or removed all together within the next 7 days.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Alex at 510 – 789-3044.
|SUNRISE HOA – UPCOMING PROJECT NOTICE|
MON 12/3 (RED PHASE) – TUES 12/4 (BLUE PHASE) WED 12/5 – (GREEN PHASE)
PROJECT TIME 7:00am – 7:00pm each day
What to Expect Before and After the Project Starts:
*** ALL REPAIR AREAS HAVE BEEN MARKED IN WHITE PAINT AND HAVE BEEN NUMBERED. Our intent is to complete these repair areas per the phase plan; however, we may need to adjust as we move along. Any changes to the phases impacting unanticipated road closures will be updated and communicated on www.MyPavingProject.com
DAY 1 – (RED PHASE) Areas #1- #27 *THE ENTIRE RED SECTION WILL BE CLOSED TO TRAFFIC DURING CONSTRUCTION
(Martinique Drive from the back half of Lido Circle and all of Barcelona Circle)
DAY 2 – (BLUE PHASE) Areas #28 – #46 *THE ENTIRE BLUE SECTION WILL BE CLOSED TO TRAFFIC DURING CONSTRUCTION
Half of Lido Circle, Portofino Circle, and small sections of Martinique Dr. *** Those who live in the red section please expect minor delays when traveling towards the entry on Martinique Dr.
INTERSECTIONS: There will be partial closures causing delays while we are replacing the intersections at Lido, Portofino / Martinique for 2-3 hours. If you plan to travel during the day, please plan to park outside of the work area during the closures. Once the areas are paved and safe to drive on we will re-open the intersections.
Day 3 (GREEN PHASE) #47 – #50 *** Please note that there will be minimal road closures to thru traffic for the green section. The intersections will be replaced at Rivera Circle and Cadiz Circle which will block the entire area for the duration of the repair work to that area 2-3 hours expected per intersection. Please pay attention to the marked areas on the ground and the No Parking Signs. Street parking will be permitted if there are no signs in the area.
- Black Diamond Paving will place also No Parking & Road Closed signs within the community and will clearly mark out the phase locations using white paint on the road.
- You will not be able to re-enter the closed section of the community until all barricades have been removed by a Black Diamond Paving representative.
- Plan to move your vehicles to a legal parking space outside of the community and or work area the night prior to work beginning in your section of the property. The management company or Black Diamond Paving will not be able to tell you where to park your cars during the project. Please seek street parking and pay attention to all laws and signs.
- Remember that any vehicles left parked on the roadways or in parking areas that are to be closed will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you plan to be on vacation during this time, please make sure that your vehicle is not parked on the street within the community.
- You will be able to access your homes at all times during the project by foot at all times.
- “Pardon our Dust” The entire project process will create dust and will be a dirty process – It is advisable to keep your windows closed, cars parked away from work areas especially if you are sensitive to the dust and noise. Black Diamond Paving nor the Association will be responsible for cleaning the interior of homes, garages or providing car washes due to dust caused from construction.
- Do not attempt to drive through closed work areas it is both dangerous and will damage the new work. Residents who disregard closed areas and cause damage to any part of the new work will be financially responsible for any required repairs.
- MAIL DELIVERY – If the Post Office is not able to deliver mail for any reason, it will be held at the nearest post office until it is picked up by the resident. Please note that Mail will not be sent back to the sender and will resume once the project is complete.
You can contact Alex from Black Diamond Paving at (510) 789-3044 – call or text