PONDEROSA HEIGHTS HOA – SEALCOATING PROJECT UPDATE
IMPORTANT – THE ROAD TO THE ENTRY IS SPLIT – YELLOW SECTION IS CLOSED. CARS WILL USE THE BLUE SIDE OF THE ROAD FOR BOTH DIRECTIONS OF TRAVEL UNTIL FRIDAY MORNING.
DRIVE VERY SLOWLY AND USE CAUTION WHEN PASSING OTHER VEHICLES AND CREW. WE EXPECT THAT THE ENTRY AND EXIT GATES WILL OPEN TONIGHT –
DO NOT PARK YOUR VEHICLE IN ANY AREA WHERE THE ROAD HAS BEEN SPLIT. THIS CAUSES CONGESTION AND IS NOT SAFE.
PONDEROSA HEIGHTS HOA – SEALCOATING PROJECT
GREEN AREA – YOU MAY TURN ON IRRIGATION TONIGHT
BLUE AREA – OPEN – YOU MAY TURN ON IRRIGATION FRIDAY NIGHT
YELLOW AREA – Closed Thursday Aug 15th Opens Fri 8/16 at 7:00am
YOU MAY TURN ON YOUR IRRIGATION SATURDAY NIGHT
NOTE: ROAD SECTIONS CLOSE AT 7:30am (sharp)
Roads will OPEN the following morning (closed overnight)
Sealcoat surface treatment of asphalt roadways within the community will take place on the dates listed above. During these times, vehicles will not be allowed to enter or leave the closed section of the community. The color-coded map on the reverse side of this notice contains information regarding the areas which will be closed to all vehicle traffic and parking for each project day.
Before Work Begins:
- Black Diamond Paving will place No Parking and Road Closed Signs within the community and will clearly mark out the phase locations using white paint on the road.
- Any vehicles left parked on the roadways or in parking areas that are to be closed, will be towed at owner’s expense. Tow trucks will be on-site and will begin removing vehicles without any additional warning.
- The Board of Directors, the Association’s property manager, and Black Diamond Paving cannot provide additional parking information or instruction.
- Leave the property early on the day work is scheduled – We plan to start work at 7:30am and will close the roads at this time. Once the roads are closed, no vehicles may travel in or out of the work areas – NO EXCEPTIONS
- INFORM YOUR LANDSCAPER – ALL IRRIGATION NEEDS TO BE SHUT OFF 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE PROJECT START DATE. Irrigation water will damage the sealcoat and compromise the quality of the surface treatment. The roads must be dry prior to and after the sealcoat is applied. Residents will be held financially responsible for repairs if their systems are left on.
- MAIL DELIVERY – If the Post Office is not able to deliver mail for any reason, it will be held at the nearest post office until it is picked up by the resident. Please note that Mail will not be sent back to the sender and will resume once the project is complete.
After Work Begins:
- Do not re-enter the closed section of the community until all barricades have been removed by a Black Diamond Paving representative.
- Vehicle Access to your homes will not be possible while the work sections are closed. You will always be able to access your homes by foot during the project using the sidewalks. (Inform landscapers, other vendors, friends, and family of road closures.)
- Walking through wet seal coat will track wet seal over concrete or into homes and cannot be removed. Neither Black Diamond Paving, the Association, nor its Property Manager will not be liable for any personal property damage due to tracking of this material inside or outside of homes, nor the cleaning of vehicles due to dust from the road cleaning process.
- Pay attention to all signs (no parking, construction traffic only, road closed, etc.), and do not drive in or out of work area while the project is underway as it is both dangerous and could cause damage to the sealcoat and your vehicle.
- Sealcoat has the appearance of wet and dry – Walking through wet sealcoat will damage your shoes and damage the sealcoat finish.
- Scuffing and tire marks will be visible for 6-8 weeks following the sealcoat project. This is completely normal, and these marks will not harm or compromise the quality of the sealcoat. They will fade away over some time.
IMPORTANT: Residents WILL be charged for damage caused by driving ON, walking ON, oR IRRIGATING the newly sealed streets prior to barricades being removed BY A BLACK DIAMOND PAVING REPRESENTATIVE. Minimum cost to repair damaged sealcoat is $1,200.00
ALL UPDATES and information will be posted on: www.MyPavingProject.com Check this web site for information regarding delays or to reference this notice.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION:
Please contact Jeff Collins – Project Manager at (510) 304-7425