GLEN COVE LANDING HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Asphalt Repair Project – SEE COLOR CODED MAP ON REVERSE SIDE
GREEN Section – Tuesday, Oct. 26th, 7:00am to Wednesday, Oct. 27th, approximately 8:00pm
BLUE Section – Thursday, Oct. 28th, 7:00am to Friday, Oct. 29th, approximately 8:00pm
PINK Section – Wednesday, Nov. 3rd, 7:00am to approximately 8:00pm (asphalt not replaced 10/19)
ORANGE Section – Thursday, Nov. 4th, 7:00am to Friday, Nov. 5th, approximately 8:00pm
Black Diamond Paving will be removing and replacing all of the asphalt throughout the entire property on the NEW days indicated above. Work will begin at 7:00am each day and end at approximately 8:00pm each night. During work hours, while the crew and equipment are driving throughout the scheduled section of the property, vehicle traffic WILL NOT BE PERMITTED in that section for the safety of everyone. Please use extreme caution when walking to and from your home during work hours. The map on the back of this notice and the information below will help you plan for this project:
UPDATED PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS – OCTOBER 20th 2021
- The area that was paved on 10/19 between buildings 6 & 7 will have no restrictions.
- The area that was paved on 10/19 in front of building 9 will be closed to vehicle traffic, however, parking in garages and the parking stalls, as long as vehicles are not driven out through the work area during the day is permitted.
- At the end of the day on 10/26, 10/28 AND 11/4, the designated areas will remain unpaved and closed overnight and equipment will be left onsite. Please do not try to drive through these closed areas. It will be unsafe.
- Driving in or out of the section scheduled to be worked on is prohibited. This is for your safety and the safety of the crew.
- For the safety of your vehicle, please park outside of the section to be worked on by 7:00am on the first scheduled day prior to 7:00am. Vehicles may remain in garages in the area being worked on, but will not be able to drive out of garage until the designated area has been opened to vehicle traffic.
- At the end of each day, any parking areas that have been completed (paved and striped) will be open for parking.
- At all times during the project, walking to homes will be permitted. Please use extreme caution as it’s very difficult for pedestrians to be seen from equipment and large trucks.
- Large trucks will be driving in and out of the property during work hours all eight days. Please use extreme caution when walking throughout the property.
- NO PARKING signs will be posted in the affected work area for extra clarification. Vehicles remaining in the designated work areas will be towed at owner’s expense.
- This is a very dusty project. It is recommended that, during work hours, windows and door remain closed. Items on balconies will get dusty if they remain outside.
- There is also a certain amount of noise that should be expected during work hours.
Paving at the entrance/exit of the community on Nov. 4th & 5th will require paving half of the road at a time. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION AND PATIENCE WHEN TRYING TO ENTER/EXIT the community on this day. If at all possible, please minimize driving in and out on this day.
IF THERE IS AN EMERGENCY, OR YOU HAVE NOT PLANNED APPROPRIATELY, PLEASE ASK A CREW MEMBER FOR ASSISTANCE.
Please review this information with all members of your household. If you have any questions, call Kristina Karr
Black Diamond Paving, Project Manager at 510-709-5720.