ARDENWOOD VILLAGE HOA – STRIPING PROJECT
WILL BE CLOSED
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31st
7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- The community has contracted with Black Diamond Paving to re-paint the existing ground markings within the community. The ground markings will include all parking stall lines, speed bumps, lines and stencils.
- We do not expect a major impact on traffic, however please expect a few minor delays as the crew may need to temporary re-direct traffic while the paint dries.
- USE CAUTION AND DRIVE SLOWLY – The crew will be painting the existing markings on the roads, please watch out for them.
- Work areas will be blocked off with cones, please do not move them and go around them as the paint is still drying.
- The typical dry time for traffic paint is 20-40 min; however, dry time may vary due to weather conditions.
If you need some additional assistance, please contact Alex with Black Diamond Paving at
(510) 789 – 3044