BAY PARK OWNERS ASSOCIATION
ROAD CLOSURE NOTICE FOR SEALCOAT PROJECT
Visit www.MyPavingProject.com For All Project Details & Updates
PARKING LOT FULL CLOSURE
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12th at 7:00am
Expected Opening – Sunday Morning 10/13 by 10:00am
Opening is dependent on weather and dry times – Check this website for updates.
Please read this notice completely, it explains how this project will impact you and help you plan. The entire Parking Lot will be Closed for a full asphalt surface treatment and re-stripe.
No Parking and Road Closed signs with dates and times are posted as additional reminders. Vehicles violating signs and barricades on the date of the project WILL BE TOWED at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Re-locate all your vehicle(s), equipment, or anything stored from the property the night prior to the scheduled start time to a legal parking spot outside of the closed work area.
- Any vehicles left parked on the roadways or in parking areas on the morning of the project Will Be Towed at Owner’s Expense.
- Sealcoat is like paint; it has a shiny appearance when wet and a matte appearance when dry. Once it is matte, it will be safe to walk on, or drive a golf cart. However, do this at your own risk, use caution and watch for wet spots especially in shady areas.
- Residents attempting to leave after the roads have been barricaded will be stopped and not allowed to proceed, if any damage to the road has occurred, it will be documented, and the resident will be responsible for any repairs needed – No Exceptions
Before Work Begins:
- Plan Ahead for Limited Access – Suggestions: Get groceries & medications – Inform any customers, vendors, and deliveries that the roads will be are closed for a period of 24 Hours.
- The work sections WILL BE CLOSED to all vehicle traffic once crews arrive – (Construction and Emergency vehicles only)
- Please keep all doors and windows closed during this project as the work will generate dust during the cleaning process. If you are concerned about your car getting dusty, please make sure to either relocate it away from the work area away. The OA nor its contractors will be responsible for washing cars or other personal property.
After Work Begins:
- Do not re-enter the Property until all barricades have been removed by a Black Diamond Paving representative.
- The Parking Lot shall Re-Open the following morning by 10:00am – (this is all weather, and material dry time dependent)
- Be Careful – walking through the work area may cause you to track wet sealcoat over concrete, into your units, and cannot be removed. Check your shoes and proceed with caution. Black Diamond Paving, The Association or its Property Management Company will not be liable for any personal property damage, dust on vehicles etc. due to the nature of the work or tracking of materials inside or outside of homes.
- Please Note: Occupants may be charged for damage caused by driving or walking on the newly sealed streets prior to barricades being removed.
- Scuffing of the new seal from vehicles (like “K”-turn areas) is normal and will occur for 6-8 weeks. Over time, these marks will mend and will hardly be noticed.
If you have questions or need to request a reasonable accommodation before or during the project, please contact:
Alex at Black Diamond Paving at 510 -789-3044