BEACON SHORES – STAMPED CONCRETE PROJECT
PHASE 1 – STAMPED CONCRETE REPAIRS
STARTS: Tuesday 10/20 & Wednesday 10/21
NO PARKING IN FRONT OF POOL AREA
PHASE 2 – POWER CLEANING, STAIN & SEALING
YELLOW SECTIONS: CLOSED WEEK OF 11/9
Power wash Monday 11/ 9 & Stain/Seal Tuesday 11/10
BLUE SECTIONS: CLOSED WEEK OF 11/16
Power wash Monday 11/16 & Stain/Seal Tuesday 11/17
CONCRETE REPAIRS: Black Diamond Paving will be performing concrete replacements to the intersection directly in front of the pool area. During construction and while the new concrete cures, it will not be possible to drive within or near these work areas. Please study the color site map on the reverse side of this notice and plan your routes accordingly.
YELLOW SECTION: Day 1 will be to power wash and prepare the stamped concrete intersections to be sealed and stained on the Following Day. The yellow areas on the site map will be closed to vehicle traffic for the remainder of the week to allow the material to properly cure.
BLUE SECTION: Day 1 will be to power wash and prepare the stamped concrete intersections to be sealed and stained on the Following Day. The yellow areas on the site map will be closed to vehicle traffic for the remainder of the week to allow the material to properly cure.
PARKING AREAS WILL REMAIN CLOSED while the new concrete hardens enough to park on the new concrete.
We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding. The crews performing the work will require your patience and cooperation so that they can get the job done as quickly as possible.
What to Expect Before and After the Project Starts:
- The crews may be on site from 7:00am – 6:00pm on weekdays – We do not expect any construction outside of these hours
- No Parking & Road Closed signs within the community will be staged within the impacted areas. Please make sure to read all the signs should you see them near your typical parking area.
- You will be able to access your homes at all times during the project but may need to change your route for the times the yellow and blue sections are closed.
- The entry will be split, and thus, one side per section will be used for both exit and entering. Please use caution and drive carefully. Watch for oncoming traffic and yield to those trying to enter the community from the main road.
- “Pardon our Dust” The entire project process will create dust and will be a dirty process – It is advisable to keep your windows closed, cars parked away from work areas especially if you are sensitive to the dust and noise.
- The contractors nor the property owners/management will be responsible for cleaning the interior of homes, garages or provide car washes due to dust caused from construction.
You can contact Alex with Black Diamond Paving at (510) 789 – 3044 if you need additional clarity.