UPCOMING SEALCOAT PROJECT
CASA DEL VALLE HOA
YELLOW SECTION: MONDAY, APRIL 5th
BLUE SECTION: TUESDAY, APRIL 6th
IMPORTANT ROAD CLOSURE INFORMATION
Read This Notice Completely: It explains how this project will impact you and help you PLAN AHEAD. No Parking and Road Closed signs with dates and times are posted as additional reminders. Vehicles violating signs and barricades on the date of the project WILL BE TOWED at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Black Diamond Paving will barricade the road at 7:30 am and will begin cleaning the asphalt, applying the sealcoat in two coats on the dates mentioned above. The roads will be closed overnight to allow the material to dry. Re-striping/painting is expected to occur that afternoon or first thing in the morning.
- Re-locate your vehicle(s) from the property the night prior to the scheduled start time to a legal parking spot outside of the closed work area and pay attention to all signs within and outside of the community.
- Sealcoat is similar to paint, it has a shiny appearance when wet and a matte appearance when dry. Once it is matte (late afternoon), it will be safe to walk on. However do this at your own risk, use caution and watch for wet spots especially in shady areas.
- Attempting to drive on the roads which have been barricaded, will be stopped and not allowed to proceed, if any damage to the road has occurred, it will be documented, and the resident will be responsible to pay for any repairs needed – No Exceptions
- In the event we have a weather related delay, we will remove the signage on the orange delineators and post a project postponed sign within the community. You may check the project website for updated schedule information. We will post new dates and times on the orange delineators and re-post a door notice.
Before Work Begins:
- Plan Ahead For Limited Access During the Project.
- The work sections specified on the map will be closed to all vehicle traffic once crews arrive – (Construction and Emergency vehicles only)
- Any vehicles left parked in the closed parking areas on the morning of the project Will Be Towed at the Owner’s Expense.
- Please keep all doors and windows closed during this project as the work will generate dust during the cleaning process.
After Work Begins:
- Do Not Re-Enter the closed section until all barricades have been removed by a trained Black Diamond Paving representative who understands when it is safe to open the roads to vehicle traffic.
- The roadways shall re-open the following morning between the hours of 7:30 am and 9:30 am. In the rare event, the material is not dry enough for cars to drive on, we will keep the roads closed and check the conditions in the late afternoon. (this is all weather, and material dry time-dependent)
- Please be careful – walking through the work area may cause you to track wet sealcoat over concrete, into your homes, and cannot be removed. Check your shoes and proceed with caution. Black Diamond Paving, The Association or its Property Management company will not be liable for any personal property damage, dust on vehicles & homes due to the nature of the work, or tracking of materials inside or outside of homes.
- If mail is not delivered when road work is in progress mail can be picked up at the post office that day. FEDEX & UPS deliveries may be delayed until the roads are re-opened. (Contact your postmaster to confirm)
- Please Note: Owners may be charged for damage caused by driving or walking on the newly sealed streets prior to barricades being removed.
- Scuffing of the new seal from vehicles (like “K”-turn areas) is normal and will occur for 6-8 weeks. Over time, these marks will mend and will hardly be noticed.
If you have questions or need to request a reasonable accommodation before or during the project please contact:
Alex Sarandinaki –Black Diamond Paving at 510 -789-3044
Or Visit: www.MyPavingProject.com for project status updates and notifications.