PENINSULA ESTATES PROJECT DATES
MONDAY JUNE, 15th – YELLOW SECTION
TUESDAY JUNE, 16th – BLUE SECTION
CONNOR ESTATES PROJECT DATES
TUESDAY AFTERNOON JUNE, 16th – BLUE SECTION
WEDNESDAY JUNE, 17th – GREEN SECTION
Both Peninsula and Conner Estates will undergo an asphalt repair and maintenance project starting on Monday June 15th – Wednesday June 17th.
This work is necessary to properly maintain the roads within the community and will keep them looking great. Black Diamond Paving, our asphalt contractor, will also post this notice and all future updates on their website www.MyPavingProject.com which will contain detailed instructions, updates and contact information.
Please check this site regularly as it will contain information on any early openings, delays and expected completion times. The project will be intrusive and require the staging and use of heavy equipment during construction. We do not expect the project to take more than 3 days to complete.
Due to the nature of the repairs and their locations, the community will be closed to all vehicle traffic during construction.
What to Expect Before and After the Project Starts:
- Black Diamond Paving will clearly mark out the phase locations using white paint on the road
- If you do not plan to use your vehicle for the duration of the project, it may be kept on your driveway.
- While the crew is actively working or have exposed repair areas, you will not be able to re-enter the closed section of the community until all barricades have been removed by a Black Diamond Paving representative.
- The management company or Black Diamond Paving will not be able to tell you where to park your cars on the nights where your section will be closed. Please seek street parking and pay attention to all laws and signs.
- Remember that any vehicles left parked on the roadways or in parking areas that are to be closed will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you plan to be on vacation during this time, please make sure that your vehicle is not parked the work areas.
- You will be able to access your homes at all times during the project by foot.
- “Pardon our Dust” The entire project process will create dust and will be a dirty process – It is advisable to keep your windows closed, cars parked away from work areas especially if you are sensitive to the dust and noise.
- Black Diamond Paving nor the Association will be responsible for cleaning the interior of homes, garages or providing car washes due to dust caused from construction.
If you are in need of a reasonable accommodation, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.
You can contact Alex Black Diamond Paving at (510) 789-3044 if you need additional clarity or would like to request a reasonable accommodation.