UPCOMING ASPHALT PROJECT
CONCRETE REPAIRS – FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8th 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
ASPHALT PROJECT DATE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15th at 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Forest Park HOA will undergo minor concrete repairs to the drainage gutter and an asphalt repair project on the dates mentioned above. This work is necessary to maintain the roads within the community and will keep them looking great.
Black Diamond Paving, our asphalt contractor, will also post this notice and all future updates on their website www.MyPavingProject.com containing detailed instructions, updates, and contact information.
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding regarding this project, its timing and phases. The crew performing the work is awesome and very helpful but will require your patience so that they can get the job done as seamlessly and as quickly as possible.
WANT TO SEE WHAT ASPHALT PATCHING LOOKS LIKE?
The project will be intrusive and require the staging and use of heavy equipment during construction. We do not expect the project to take more than one day to complete.
IMPORTANT: There are two areas (marked in YELLOW on the site map) within the community where we will be replacing the concrete gutter on Friday10/8. The parking areas nearest to the repairs will be a “No Parking Zone” until the paving is complete. Signs will be posted with the dates in the immediate areas.
Due to the nature of the asphalt repairs and their locations, the interior community roads will be closed to all vehicle traffic during construction. Parking in garages or open parking marked as GREEN areas on the map is ok if you do not plan to drive out of the community during construction.
RED AREAS on the site map indicate that the road and parking areas will be closed during construction on Friday, October 15th.
What to Expect Before and After the Project Starts:
- No Parking & Road Closed signs within the community will state the dates and times of the parking and road closures. Repair areas will be clearly marked out in white paint on the road.
- If you do not plan to use your vehicle for the duration of the project, it may be kept in your garage or parking area marked in GREEN on the site map.
- You will not be able to re-enter the closed section of the community until a Black Diamond Paving representative has removed all barricades.
- If you need to travel during construction, move your vehicles to a legal parking space outside of the community the night before work begins.
- The management company or Black Diamond Paving will not be able to tell you where to park your cars on the nights where your section will be closed. Please seek street parking and pay attention to all laws and signs.
- Remember that any vehicles left parked on the roadways or in parking areas that are to be closed will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you plan to be on vacation during this time, please make sure that your vehicle is not parked in any visitor parking spot or road surface within the work area.
- “Pardon our Dust” The entire project process will create dust and will be a dirty process – It is advisable to keep your windows closed, cars parked away from work areas, especially if you are sensitive to the dust and noise.
- Black Diamond Paving nor the Association will be responsible for cleaning the interior of homes, garages or providing car washes due to dust caused by construction.
If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.
You can contact Josh at Black Diamond Paving at (510) 767 – 8508 if you need additional clarity or would like to request a reasonable accommodation.