UPCOMING ASPHALT REPLACEMENT PROJECT
PROJECT DATES: MONDAY, JULY 20th & TUESDAY, JULY 21st
OREGON GREEN HOA will undergo an asphalt replacement on the above mentioned dates. This work is necessary to properly maintain the roads within the community and will keep them looking great. Black Diamond Paving, our asphalt contractor, will also post this notice and all future updates on their website www.MyPavingProject.com which will contain detailed instructions, updates and contact information. Please check this site regularly as it will contain information on any early openings, delays and expected completion times. The project will be intrusive and require the use of heavy equipment and will each take 2 full working days to complete.
Day 1 – MONDAY JULY 20th – RED SECTION Demolition of the entire drive lane within the community. The crew will be using heavy equipment and a grinder to take away the asphalt and prepping the sub grade for the new asphalt. Once the asphalt is removed, we expect to begin paving the first section by mid-day.
DAY 2 – TUESDAY JULY 21st – YELLOW SECTION – The crew will patch two locations within these areas. These areas will be closed only while the crew is working in the immediate area, residents should expect moderate delays during the day.
RED SECTION Paving will continue to complete the remaining portions of the red area. Once the asphalt has cooled, the striping and ground markings will be repainted. We expect to have all the roads and parking areas open by 9:00 am Wednesday July 22nd at the latest.
What to Expect Before and After the Project Starts:
- An “Upcoming Asphalt Project” banner posted at the entry of the Red Section – Visit www.MyPavingProject.com
- You will receive a color printed project notice with detailed information on your front door one week before the project starts.
- Black Diamond Paving will place also No Parking & Road Closed signs within the community and will clearly mark out the phase locations using white paint on the road.
- You will not be able to re-enter the closed section of the community until all barricades have been removed by a Black Diamond Paving representative.
- Plan to move your vehicles to a legal parking space outside of the community the night prior to work beginning in your section of the property.
- The management company or Black Diamond Paving will not be able to tell you where to park your cars on the nights where your section will be closed. Please seek street parking and pay attention to all laws and signs.
- Remember that any vehicles left parked on the roadways or in parking areas that are to be closed will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you plan to be on vacation during this time, please make sure that your vehicle is not parked in any visitor parking spot or road surface within the work area.
- You will be able to access your homes at all times during the project by foot – Crews will help point the way.
- “Pardon our Dust” The entire project process will create dust and will be a dirty process – It is advisable to keep your windows closed, cars parked away from work areas especially if you are sensitive to the dust and noise.
- Black Diamond Paving nor the Association will be responsible for cleaning the interior of homes, garages or providing car washes due to dust caused from construction.
- If you do not plan to travel, residents may leave their cars parked in the car ports at their own risk as long as the vehicle does not extend past the concrete parking pad and onto the concrete.
ONCE YOU SEE THE “UPCOMING ASPHALT PROJECT” BANNER AT THE ENTRY AND WITHIN THE COMMUNITY VISIT www.MyPavingProject.com