SEALCOAT PROJECT UPDATE
UPDATE TUESDAY JULY 7th @ 3:45pm
For those that have seen this site within the past week, please be advised we switched the phases and are performing the BLUE section on the map today July 7th. We will be performing the Yellow section on the below map on Thursday July 9th.
IMPORTANT: THERE WILL BE NO PARKING ALLOWED ALONG THE YELLOW SECTION OF ROADS ON THURSDAY JULY 9th from 7:30am – Friday morning the following day.
Please be careful if you are a resident Garage Entry – there will only be one lane open at a time on this day.
Sealcoat surface treatment of asphalt roadways and all asphalt parking spaces within the community will take place on the dates listed above. During these times, vehicles will not be allowed to enter or leave the closed section of the community. The color map on the reverse side of this notice contains information regarding the areas which will be closed to all vehicle traffic and parking for each project day.
Please read this notice completely!
ROAD SECTIONS CLOSE AT 7:30 am (sharp) and OPEN the following morning by 9:00 am
BLUE SECTION: TUESDAY, JULY 7th
YELLOW SECTION: THURSDAY, JULY 9th
SF EXECUTIVE CENTER – Is performing the last portion of the road maintenance project which will re-seal the entire asphalt roadway to protect the surface of the asphalt as well as boost the overall aesthetics of the community. This work will be intrusive and will have parking and traffic restrictions for the duration of the project and cure time. Please study the closure map and traffic patterns to better plan your day around the project.
Sealcoat surface treatment of asphalt roadways will take place on the dates listed above. During these times, vehicles will not be allowed to enter or leave the closed section of the property. The color map contains information regarding the areas which will be closed to all vehicle traffic and parking for each project day.
Sealcoat looks and behaves similarly to paint. It has the appearance of dry and wet. Wet seal will have a shine to it, dry seal coat will have a matte finish. Use extreme caution as the sealcoat will destroy your shoes and will track into your homes or concrete walkways causing damage.
Vehicles left parked in work sections which are closed, WILL BE TOWED AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE
- Mark your calendars and plan ahead.
- Read the No Parking Signs – They have the dates and phase color on them
- Road sections will be closed to all vehicle traffic once work begins – (Emergency Vehicles Only)
- Please park outside of the work area in a legal parking space inside or outside of the community. The Board of Directors, Its property manager and Black Diamond Paving cannot provide additional parking information or instruction. Suggestion: Move your vehicles to a legal parking space outside of the work area the night prior to work beginning in the morning.
- If you park inside of a garage, and do not plan to travel during the project you may leave your inside. All open car port areas will be closed.
- The cleaning process (performed first thing in the morning) may generate dust – Please keep your windows and doors to dampen any noise and keep things clean.
- Do Not Re-Enter the closed section of the property until all barricades have been removed by a Black Diamond Paving representative.
- Be careful and watch your step – Black Diamond Paving, The Owners, or its Managers will not be liable for any personal property damage due to tracking of material inside or outside of homes.
- Do not attempt to drive through closed work areas it is both dangerous and will damage the new work. Residents who disregard closed areas and cause damage to any part of the new work will be financially responsible for any required repairs.
- The roadways shall re-open at approximately 9:00 am the following day.
- Scuffing and light tracking is normal for the first 6 – 8 weeks post the completion of the project as the material cures.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION:
Please contact Alex Project Manager (510) 789 – 3044