VILLAGE IN THE PARK – SEALCOAT PROJECT
NEW DATE FOR BLUE SECTION HAS BEEN SET FOR
MONDAY – OCTOBER 7th
ROAD SECTIONS WILL BE CLOSED PER THE COLOR PHASE MAP ON THE DATES SPECIFIED BELOW
BLUE AREA – CLOSED MONDAY 10/7
OPENS on Tuesday Morning 10/8 by 10:00 am
****Opening time are subject to change and are dependent on the dry times of the newly sealed asphalt surface****
YELLOW AREA – DONE!
RED AREA– DONE!
WEATHER DELAY PLAN: Should we encounter weather conditions that may cause quality issues, we will skip that section only and continue with the next phase per the existing schedule. We will then re-schedule and return to complete the section missed as soon as the schedule will allow. Please note, we will make the decision to proceed or delay on the mornings of the project day, not before. All updates and or changes will be posted on www.MyPavingProject.com
Sealcoat surface treatment of asphalt roadways and all asphalt parking spaces within the community will take place on the dates listed above. During these times, vehicles will not be allowed to enter or leave the closed section of the community. A Color map will be posted on www.MyPavingProject.com and will be posted on each mail Kiosk for reference.
What to Expect:
- Black Diamond Paving will place also No Parking and Road Closed Signs within the community and will clearly mark out the phase locations using white paint on the road.
- Plan to move your vehicles to a legal parking space outside of the community and or work area the night prior to work beginning in your section of the property.
- The management company or Black Diamond Paving will not be able to tell you where to park your cars on the nights where your section will be closed. Please seek street parking and pay attention to all laws and signs.
- Note that road sections will be closed to vehicle traffic once work begins for a period of 24 hours.
- Vehicles left parked on the roadways or in parking areas that are to be closed will be towed at owner’s expense.
- If you plan to be on vacation during this time, please make sure that your vehicle is not parked in any visitor parking spot or road surface – Suggestion: leave your car keys with a neighbor.
- If you do not plan to travel on the day of the project your cars may be left on your concrete driveway or garage until the roads are safe to drive on.
- You will always be able to access your homes during the project by foot.
- The cleaning process will create some degree of dust – it is advisable to keep your windows closed if you are sensitive to dust and noise.
- You will not be able to re-enter the closed section of the community until all barricades have been removed by a Black Diamond Paving representative.
- The roadways shall re-open the following morning, prior to closing the other half of the property.
- Scuffing and tire marks will be visible for 6-8 weeks following the sealcoat project. This is completely normal and these marks will not harm or compromise the quality of the sealcoat. They will mend away over some time.
- Please be careful – walking through closed work areas may cause residents to track dirt or other construction related debris into homes. Black Diamond Paving, the owner or its manager will not be liable for any personal property damage due to tracking of material inside or outside of homes. If you are sensitive to dust on your vehicles, place them into the garage or park them away from the community. The community or contractor will not be responsible to wash vehicles due to dust from this project.
- Scuffmarks in Sealcoat and light tracking – Is typical with new sealcoat. They will mend in over the course of 3-6 weeks while the material cures. Cracks, surface imperfections, texture differences will be visible this is normal. Sealcoat is a surface treatment only.
IMPORTANT: Residents WILL be charged for damage caused by driving ON, walking ON or IRRIGATING the newly sealed streets prior to barricades being removed BY A BLACK DIAMOND PAVING REPRESENTATIVE.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the delay should help the streets to look and wear their best after this project.
If you have any questions, please contact our Project Manager
Alex Sarandinaki at (510) 789 – 3044