Willows of Sausalito HOA will undergo an asphalt roadway and parking rehabilitation project. This work is necessary to properly maintain the roads within the community and will keep them looking great. Black Diamond Paving, our asphalt contractor, will also post this notice and all future updates on their website www.MyPavingProject.com which will contain detailed instructions, updates and contact information. Please check this regularly as it will contain information on any early openings, delays and expected completion times.
ALL ROADWAYS AND PARKING AREAS CLOSED DURING THE PROJECT – PLAN AHEAD
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding with regard to this project. The crew performing the work is awesome and very helpful, but will require your patience so that they can get the job done as seamlessly and as quickly as possible.
PARKING AND ROADWAYS CLOSE
Wednesday, October 14th at 7:30am
PARKING AND ROADWAYS OPEN
Saturday, October 14th at 7:30am
What To Expect Before And After The Project Starts:
- Trash Pick Up has been moved to Tuesday, October 13th
- Black Diamond Paving has placed No Parking & Road Closed signs within the community and will clearly mark out the phase locations using white paint on the road.
- Plan to move your vehicles to a legal parking space outside of the work area the night prior to work beginning in your section of the property.
- You will not be able to re-enter the closed section of the community until all barricades have been removed by a Black Diamond Paving representative.
- The management company or Black Diamond Paving will not be able to tell you where to park your cars on the nights where your section will be closed. Please seek legal parking outside of the community and pay attention to all laws and signs.
- Any vehicles left parked on the roadways or in parking areas that are to be closed will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you plan to be on vacation during this time, please make sure that your vehicle is not parked in any visitor parking spot or road surface within the work area.
- You will be able to access your homes at all times during the project by foot.
- “Pardon our Dust” The entire project process will create dust and will be a dirty process – It is advisable to keep your windows closed, cars parked away from work areas especially if you are sensitive to the dust and noise.
- Black Diamond Paving nor the Association will be responsible for cleaning the interior of homes, garages or providing car washes due to dust caused from construction.
For All Project Details & Updates
If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.
You can contact Alex with Black Diamond Paving at (510) 789-3044 if you need additional clarity.